Welcome!

Hello! Welcome to my blog. Here I will be posting each chapter as I finish it (and am satisfied), asking for advice on things, sometimes even asking for characters or plot elements as I need them. I'm not really an author, I just feel like I should practice my writing, and this is my favourite way to do so, so here goes.
If you ever have any suggestions, tips, ideas, or anything else along those lines, feel free to tell me. If you ever have any complaints, rants, etc, also feel free to tell me, although you may be ignored if I feel there isn't enough legitimacy behind it, or if there's a reason for what I'm doing. As a general rule though, I will try and respond to every comment, suggestion, complaint, etc that I receive.
I'm in particular looking for tips on how to write more natural conversation, as you'll probably pick up in the first few or many chapters of the story, I suck at writing natural conversations, mostly because I'm not talkative, and generally keep conversations as short and sweet and to the point as possible. So if you have any tips on how I can make conversations more natural, by all means please tell me, even if it's just suggestions on how to make the existing ones sound better, because that'll give me examples to go by and learn from.
Lastly, if you have any tips for me to improve this blog's layout, also feel free to tell me, because I have absolutely no clue what I'm doing.
Thanks, and here's hoping the Magyk never ends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

College....

I'm looking for helpers!

Prelude: A Dawning Light

Idea Submission