I'm looking for helpers!

Hallo Magykers!

I'm now looking for minions proofreaders/editors/whatever-other-name-applies. Basically, I'm trying to figure out what flaws I put into writing I do, and I need other people to help with this. This is, after all, mainly a fun way for me to work on my writing skills, but it has the added bonus of making the story more enjoyable for everyone, which is always a happy thing!

Please don't apply if you only want early access to the story, I will remove people who don't put in any input unless they give me a reason for it, I'm pretty lax, so pretty much anything'll be fine, I just want to know why. :)

If you want to apply, the form is below, Thanks!




And yes, the next chapter is in progress :P I am sorry though, it's getting really hectic over here, what with the moving-into-college crush and all that... :\

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

College....

Prelude: A Dawning Light

Idea Submission